New Life Vision School welcome students to an enriching and joyful learning experience. Admission to New Life Vision Eng. Boar. School is open to every family in the community. and to families from surrounding areas. The admission procedure is completely transparent, and has been designed to ensure a suitable fit between what the parents and children expect from the school and what the school in turn can offer to them. The session commences in Baishakh (Mid of April) for all classes.
Pre-primary: Parents applying for Toddlers, Nursery, L K G & U K G will be required to fill out an application form. There will be no formal tests or interviews conducted on the child. Instead interviews will be conducted on the child. Instead, the child will be oberved in a group setting to assess is/her ability to interact in a school environment.Once child is short listed interview will be conducted for parents only.
Grade-I on wards: A simple, yet comprehensive three-stage admission process will be used:
- Initial screening on the basis of an application form/entrance examination form.
- Aptitude test to determine the child’s proficiency across different subject areas.
- Interaction with child and parents to access the child’s ability and eagerness to gain from the New Life Vision.
Following documents-are to be submitted along with the application form before joining the school:
- Tolddlers- UKG:- Birth Certificate & Transfer Certificate.
- Grade I to Grade-X Birth Certificate, Marks card, Character Certificate % Transfer Certificate.